Thursday, February 28, 2013

C4K Summary for February

Ellie
Ellie's story was about a shark at Shark Beach. She said it looked like a torpedo and then the teacher made everyone evacuate the water. I commented on it and told her that I enjoyed her story and was glad that the shark didn't attack. I told her I look forward to reading more of her stories.

Ja'Corian
Ja'Corian wrote about his life. He said he was 8 years old and in the 3rd grade. He told all of his favorite things and when his birthday was. He told who his family was and that his life was good. I commented on it and said a few of my favorite things. I asked what his favorite thing to learn about in science was because he said that was his favorite subject. I also asked if he played any sports. He said he liked basketball so maybe he plays basketball, too. I said I was glad his was good. Every kid's life should be good.

Taunese
Taunese told a story about a girl chewing gum so much that she looked like a cow. Taunese is from New Zealand!! Too cool. I replied and told her I loved her story and the fact that the girl would stick her gum on the elevator buttons and people would touch it. Why haven't I thought of doing that before? I told her to make sure she uses the correct for of the word, "there." Other than that, it was a cute story.

Ellie F
She wrote a story about a dog chasing a squirrel. The dog's name was Meatloaf. I laughed at that. She noticed the leaves had changed colors, and that they were "yellow, reddish-pink." I think that's cool that a little kid notices things like that. I commented and told her the story was really cute and that the leaves changing colors reminded me of where I'm from. I told her the dog in the story reminded me of my dog and I asked if she had a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment