Thursday, April 4, 2013

C4K Summary for March

Camila
Camila was writing a letter to Ormie. He's a pig and wants some cookies. He likes to dance, too. She was giving him some hints about what he should have done. She added a PS and said to share some cookies with his friends. I commented and said an escalator was definitely safer than an airplane. And sharing cookies is always a good idea. I told her to keep up the good work!

Eva
Eva made a character to self blog post. She said she was like Dovewing because she noticed little details most people didn't. She said she worried about things, too but they were different things. She also said they were different because she was a person and Dovewing was a cat. I said I was the same way and that I worried about things, too. I told her it would all be ok. Then I said great post!

Cooper

Cooper posted about making a video of making cool basketball shots. He said he made a shot with one hand, two hands, and even underhanded. He said sometimes it took more than one take to get the shot right, but it was still cool. He said he made it for Genius Hour. I tried to watch the video, but it wouldn't load. It would have been cool to watch though. I commented and said that it was probably a cool video and I wish I could have watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment