Sunday, April 28, 2013

C4K Summary

Aubrey W.

She wrote about where she's from and what it's like in her city. She asked some questions at the end of her blog and I commented back and said, "Hey Aubrey! I live in a small town in Alabama. We have cows and lots of land. The closest thing we have to an attraction in Alabama football and Alabama Adventure. It has rollercoasters and a waterpark. I enjoyed reading your blog!"

Logan
He talked about his Easter weekend and everything he did. I went camping and saw fire dancing and explored and saw wildlife. He was in an egg run on Easter. He also went to the movies and saw the Croods. I replied and said he had an exciting and busy weekend and that it sounded like fun. I said I wanted to learn how to fire dance and I told him to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment